Senior Relationship Manager
Senior Relationship Manager
Department: Corporate and Legal Solutions
Vacancy type: Permanent
The Senior Relationship Manager (SRM) reports to the Head of Corporate and Legal Solutions and is responsible for the legal, corporate and administrative affairs relating to client companies in the portfolio; he/she will manage the general legal and company secretarial administration of client companies while ensuring with the assistance of the Corporate Secretarial and Accounting team members that the client companies are kept in good legal, fiscal and financial standing. Coaches less senior Relationship Managers to achieve the same objective.
The SRM is tasked with meeting the objectives and KPIs as identified for the team with respect to the client portfolio.
The SRM will also work closely with the Head of Corporate and Legal Solutions and be involved with the business development initiatives in order to maximize growth opportunities for the department.
Legal And Corporate Secretarial And Administration Services
- Ensures that all transactions performed in the allocated portfolio are fully understood;
- Manages general legal and fiscal aspects of the companies under management;
- The SRM ensures the proper handling of corporate and financial transactions of (new) clients, including but not limited to incorporation, liquidation, migration, closing etc., in line with the local processes and procedures in their execution of the necessary legal reviews and actions and working closely with the relevant colleagues internally, client contacts and third-party client contacts
- Coordinates with relevant client contacts, third party contacts and internal colleagues to ensure correct execution of specific transactions such as capital increase, participations, distribution of dividends, granting or obtaining loan facility, bank payments, etc.
- Ensure good legal standing of client companies under management during the whole “lifecycle” of companies.
- Drafts (standard) Intertrust services agreements and ancillary documents under guidance of the Head of Corporate and/or Legal
- Coaches the (Junior) Relationship Managers with answering the day-to-day legal issues and queries.
Relationship Management & Client Director Services
- SRM is expected to take on the role of Director on the boards of client companies in the portfolio
- Communicates and coordinates with clients as well as all internal and external parties concerned on the client companies in the allocated portfolio.
- Proves the client service-oriented culture by timely (24h) responses to client requests, personal attention, complaint follow up and monitors the professionalism in communication with clients, colleagues and intermediaries.
- Analyses, evaluates and discusses specific client and prospect requests.
- Manages the timely organisation and preparation of board meetings, from start to finish including the social programme, location, presence of leadership, board pack etc.
- Maintains and grows excellent relations with existing clients and intermediaries, resulting in the identification of commercial opportunities, upsell and delivery of increased revenues from new and existing clients, drafting proposals to new client with assistance of Head of Corporate and Commercial Director
- Contributes to product/market development, together with the Business Developers and in line with internal procedures and guidelines, in order to contribute to the realization of the business development goals.
- Attends meetings of prospects and intermediaries, under guidance of the Commercial Director and/or Head of Corporate, in order to present Intertrust and its services. Where needed, participates in business trips for visiting existing clients, intermediaries and new potential clients
- Coordinate timely reporting of legal issues through incident reports with clients the Head of Corporate/Group Compliance/Group Legal as appropriate
- Ensures the quality of the client files is in high standing with regard to completeness, accuracy, updated etc. and in accordance with the local filing and archiving processes and procedures and statutory requirements and internal procedures and controls
- Review’s client invoicing and invoice breakdowns
- Submits the time writing on a timely basis to ensure appropriate chargeability and a proper invoicing of the work by relevant colleagues
- Follows up for cash collection of outstanding invoices in the allocated portfolio
- Work with Head of Corporate to ensure team’s KPIs are met as set out by the group
- Abides with the Intertrust KYC and Compliance process and new client take on procedures under guidance from Compliance and/or Head of Corporate
- Ensures periodic review of client files are completed on timely basis to ensure ongoing compliance with internal processes and procedures
- Actively monitors transaction of the companies under management in accordance with the Transaction Monitoring process and procedure.
- University degree preferably in Business or Law
- At least 10 or more years either from an accounting, legal, compliance or tax background with client relationship management experience is preferable
- Good grasp and understanding of corporate governance and corporate law
- Fluency in English
- Outgoing and friendly personality
- Have entrepreneurial and commercial awareness
- Ready for a fast paced and demanding role
- Confident personality, ability to deal with difficult clients
- Delivering to strict deadlines
- Ability to multi-task and manage priorities effectively
- Solid knowledge of relevant local regulations and best industry practices
- You are meticulous, very well organized, dynamic and entrepreneurial, with a quick witted ‘can-do’ attitude.
- You work equally alone as well as part of a small team
- Pro-active- ability to work under own initiations without direction
We are the premier global business, legal, and financial services company providing knowledge-based solutions to clients worldwide. We have locations and capabilities in more than 140 jurisdictions in the Americas, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and the Middle East, with more than 7,500 employees. We are the business behind business®.
Working with us means entering a dynamic, international, and growth-oriented company. Diverse teams give us a competitive advantage and drive innovation. We’re committed to attracting, developing, and retaining talented people who create an environment where everyone is valued and respected. Intertrust Group, a CSC company, is an equal opportunity employer. Intertrust Group is a great place to work with smart and dedicated people. We offer challenging work and career opportunities. Many positions are filled with internal moves and employee referrals.
Our office in Ireland was established in 2009 and has rapidly grown since then to a team of over 100 professionals engaged in the delivery of a comprehensive range of services which are uniquely tailored to client requirements. In line with our rapid expansion and growth objectives, we are now looking to recruit highly motivated individuals.
Visit our careers site to learn more about our commitment to our clients, communities, and each other.
What We Offer You
Working at Intertrust means entering a dynamic, international and growth-oriented company. We provide you with outstanding opportunities for your professional and personal development through our local and global Intertrust Academies. Our International Mobility program enables talented employees to gain working experience abroad. We offer a competitive salary and benefits such as:
- Great team environment
- Health & Dental Insurance
- Bonus Scheme
- Pension Contribution
- Flexible Working / Hybrid working
- Bike to Work Scheme
- Travel Tax Saver Scheme
- EAP Scheme
- Educational Assistance
- Income Protection scheme
- Life Assurance
- Activity Clubs