Compensation & Benefits Specialist
Compensation and Benefits Specialist
Department: Human Resources
Vacancy type: Permanent
Are you willing to support our dynamic and international organization. We are looking for a Compensation and benefits specialist to support our HR team. In this role you ensure that Intertrust’s HR strategy is translated into our HR policies. You will work on tasks and projects that have a major impact on the employees of the organization. You advice on aspects of both compensation and benefits and you align with the financial, legal and/or fiscal aspects. In addition, communication is an important part of your tasks and responsibilities, both on a tactical and on operational level. You will influence and advice our in- and external stakeholders. The role requires an eye for detail as well as an eye for the total picture, you will be part of cross functional team and projects where required.
- Review of HR guidelines to ensure that these are in in line with regulatory, organizational and managerial requirements
- Support the optimization and centralization of Rewards processes
- Supporting annual compensation and performance processes
- Aligning, implementing and maintaining global reward structures with the local market (such as pension and mobility/lease)
- Review legal/fiscal requirements of current reward policies
- Being an advocate for our reward proposition towards our employees
- Preparing executive summaries on relevant reward subjects that require change for our senior stakeholders
- Manage the data and information processes to support the Monthly business reviews
- Manage the benefit administration processes including relationship management with relevant external providers and vendors and ensure that contract management is in alignment with organizational and regulatory requirements (Pensions, leases, insurances).
- Masters or Bachelor’s degree in Business / HR
- At least 5 years of practical experience in a similar role in a matrix organization
- Very good reporting (excel) and analytic skills.
- Excellent communication, networking, and partnership skills.
- Experience with the administration of employee and employer insurances, pension, and other benefits
- Proactive and structured work approach, able to perform under pressure towards tight deadlines.
- Continuous improvement mind-set, able to initiate and drive change.
- Familiar with HR systems such as Workday
- Fluent in English.
About Intertrust Group
We are the premier global business, legal, and financial services company providing knowledge-based solutions to clients worldwide. We have locations and capabilities in more than 140 jurisdictions in the Americas, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and the Middle East, with more than 7,500 employees. We are the business behind business.
What we offer you
Working at Intertrust means entering a dynamic, international, and growth-oriented company. Diverse teams give us a competitive advantage and drive innovation. We’re committed to attracting, developing, and retaining talented people who create an environment where everyone is valued and respected. Intertrust Group, a CSC company, is an equal opportunity employer. We offer a competitive salary and benefits, commensurate with your qualifications and experience.
Interested? We’d love to hear from you! Please apply directly via our career page with your CV and optional Cover Letter. For more information about this position, please contact Rabah Al Ali via email@example.com
#LI-RA1 #LI-HybridApply for this role