Senior Company Secretarial Administrator
You will be a key member in our team responsible to provide professional company secretarial services to our clients with core areas of responsibility.
- Provide advisory service to clients on company secretarial matters
- Proactively seek new ideas and innovative solutions to support clients, seek opportunities for operational improvement to enhance efficiency
- Handle a full spectrum of company secretarial matters for a portfolio of HK and offshore companies professionally including incorporation and deregistration of companies in different jurisdictions, preparation of minutes, resolutions, annual return, announcements, etc., managing and organizing the portfolio statutory filings, reviewing agreements and contracts, opening of bank accounts, changing in shareholdings and directorships
- Coordinate compliance and client acceptance
- Other ad hoc projects
- Degree or diploma holder in business administration/corporate governance or a related discipline
- Minimum of 3 years’ related experience in a professional firm or law firm
- Qualified professional member or student member of ICSA/HKICS
- Excellent written and spoken in English and Chinese, conversational Mandarin will be an advantage
- Independent, meticulous, pro-active, attentive to details, self-motivated, keen to learn
- Able to adapt in new challenges and with excellent communication skills
About us - why work with us
We are the premier global business, legal, and financial services company providing knowledge-based solutions to clients worldwide. We have locations and capabilities in more than 140 jurisdictions in the Americas, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and the Middle East, with more than 7,500 employees. We are the business behind business®.
Working with us means entering a dynamic, international, and growth-oriented company. Diverse teams give us a competitive advantage and drive innovation. We’re committed to attracting, developing, and retaining talented people who create an environment where everyone is valued and respected. Intertrust Group, a CSC company, is an equal opportunity employer.
Intertrust Group is a great place to work with smart and dedicated people. We offer challenging work and career opportunities. Many positions are filled with internal moves and employee referrals.
<span>Careers |Intertrust Group, a CSC company (intertrustgroup.com)</span> Visit our careers site to learn more about our commitment to our clients, communities, and each other.
Interested? We’d love to hear from you! Please apply directly via our career page with your CV and optional Cover Letter. For more information about this position, please contact Ally via ally.chau (@intertrustgroup.com.