Senior MI Analyst - Finance team
This role sits within our local Finance team, supporting our local teams and Group with a variety of duties including but not limited to reporting, data extraction and project oversight.
• Production and on-going maintenance of detailed, accurate and consistent monthly management accounts and flash results
• Assist in ensuring effective business planning / budgeting process.
• Ensure the prompt delivery of existing reports enabling service lines to improve business performance through provision of both financial and business MI.
• Assist through excel modelling/ consolidation creation to regularly report on balance sheet and cash flow reporting.
• Maintain and implement reporting models which combine and summarise data from multiple sources using excel, SQL and other reporting tools.
• Import and extraction of financial data held within the Group Finance reporting
• Assist in the extraction, interrogation and analyse of data to support business decision making.
• Develop and understanding of existing MI to assist in the provision of interpretation and guidance for users of information adding value to decision making.
• Communicate effectively with the service lines and group finance to support the preparation of accurate management information
• Actively participate in team and wider finance team meetings.
• Provide new, innovative ideas for process improvements to increase efficiency.
• Continually develop automated KPI reporting to directors and the service line management team
• Support the month end close process through consolidation of P&L, balance sheet and cash flow data into monthly management accounts and group reporting requirements.
• Review existing SSRS reporting, identifying and suggesting improvements.
• Assist in effective business planning / budgeting process, by ensuring the delivery of appropriate spreadsheet models and related documentation
• Ensure the prompt delivery of existing reports enabling service lines to improve business performance through provision of both financial and business MI
• Support effective business planning / budgeting process
• High degree of proficiency in SQL queries and SSRS reporting.
• Expert knowledge of MS excel and MS Office suite
• Experience of SAP financial consolidation software is preferable
• Existing experience of working in the Fiduciary sector preferably within the
• Proven experience of developing and delivering clear, accurate and relevant reports to aid decision making.
• Demonstrated high degree of numeracy and analytical thinking.
• Personally organised and with a strong eye for detail.
• Experience of using VBA (Visual Basic for Applications), preferably in the context of spread sheet automation.
• Proven ability to build and maintain databases
• Ability to work independently and under own initiative.
• Ability to communicate clearly with senior staff .
About Intertrust Group, a CSC Company
We are the premier global business, legal, and financial services company providing knowledge-based solutions to clients worldwide. We have locations and capabilities in more than 140 jurisdictions in the Americas, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and the Middle East, with more than 7,500 employees. We are the business behind business®.
What we offer you
Working with us means entering a dynamic, international, and growth-oriented company. Diverse teams give us a competitive advantage and drive innovation. We’re committed to attracting, developing, and retaining talented people who create an environment where everyone is valued and respected. Intertrust Group, a CSC company, is an equal opportunity employer.
• Intertrust Group is a great place to work with smart and dedicated people.
• We offer challenging work and career opportunities. Many positions are filled with internal moves and employee referrals.
Interested? We’d love to hear from you! Please click “Apply for this role” to submit your CV and optional cover letter. For more information about this position, please contact Chloe Minson via HRJersey@intertrustgroup.com.
Intertrust Group provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, colour, religion, sexual orientation, marital/parental status, national origin, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, and genetics. Intertrust Group complies with all applicable laws governing nondiscrimination in employment.Apply for this role