Senior Accountant - Finance - Zug
This role is an integral role within the Finance department at Intertrust Switzerland, directly reporting to the Finance Director. As a senior accountant you will be responsible for 6 operational companies across both jurisdictions.
• Collaborate with your team to manage your client's portfolio, offering advice from our internal processes
• Be in charge of the general ledger process;
• Prepare and monitor the monthly, quarterly, yearly and interim closings for legal entities;
• Define, calculate & book the necessary accruals & provisions;
• Manage the requests from business and communicate pro-actively;
• Handle treasury tasks including bank reconciliations, petty cash, daily transaction management;
• Be in charge of the accounts payable process, performed by the CoE;
• Follow-up the expense reports and reconcile with accounting;
• Capital Expenditures: Responsible for booking and reviewing CAPEX;
• Be responsible for the sub-ledger / general ledger/ intercompany reconciliations;
• Prepare quarterly VAT declarations;
• Develop Super user skills in the different tools used for Finance purposes, mainly S4Hana;
• Manage the relationship between on- and offshore resources;
• Be a back-up for Controlling & FP&A processes such as 3yr plan, Budget, Forecast;
• Lead the preparation of the statutory financial statements and the tax returns.
Candidates will be required to;
• Be fluent in both English and German (written and spoken)
• Hold a relevant accounting qualification and demonstrate working knowledge of multi-year IFRS and / or US-GAAP experience
• Have a strong academic background and proven experience in a similar role
• Have a high level of attention to detail and a desire to provide accurate and correct information to stakeholders
• Be committed and driven to achieving excellence for themselves and their stakeholders
• Have strong analytical and organisational skills and the ability to adapt
• Be pro-active and forward thinking
• Be a team player, working closely with their team and stakeholders
About Intertrust Group, a CSC Company
We are the premier global business, legal, and financial services company providing knowledge-based solutions to clients worldwide. We have locations and capabilities in more than 140 jurisdictions in the Americas, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and the Middle East, with more than 7,500 employees. We are the business behind business®.
What we offer you
Working with us means entering a dynamic, international, and growth-oriented company. Diverse teams give us a competitive advantage and drive innovation. We’re committed to attracting, developing, and retaining talented people who create an environment where everyone is valued and respected. Intertrust Group, a CSC company, is an equal opportunity employer.
• Intertrust Group is a great place to work with smart and dedicated people.
• We offer challenging work and career opportunities. Many positions are filled with internal moves and employee referrals.
Interested? We’d love to hear from you! Please click “Apply for this role” to submit your CV and optional cover letter. For more information about this position, please contact Louise Carter via HRJersey@intertrustgroup.com.
Intertrust Group provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, colour, religion, sexual orientation, marital/parental status, national origin, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, and genetics. Intertrust Group complies with all applicable laws governing nondiscrimination in employment.