Intertrust is looking for a Compliance Analyst who will support the development and implementation of the Compliance Monitoring programme in Cayman and the Americas region. Working in a rapidly changing environment, the role, reporting to the Vice President of Compliance Monitoring requires a pro-active approach to help drive us towards a market leading risk management approach.
Intertrust is market leader in providing expert administrative services to institutional and high-net worth clients. In order to maintain this leading position, Intertrust is increasingly transforming towards a tech-enabled fund & corporate solutions provider.
The Compliance Monitoring role is integral to achieving the firm’s strategic objectives, helping ensure the business operates in compliance with the applicable legal and regulatory framework.
Key focus areas:
- Support the risk assessment and design of the Intertrust Cayman Compliance Monitoring plan
- Support the implementation of the compliance monitoring plan, carrying out the design and implementation of monitoring tests
- Support the development of a consistent approach to compliance monitoring across the Americas region
- Input into regular and detailed compliance monitoring reports to senior management and the boards of the regulated entities
- Work with the Vice President of Compliance Monitoring to identify and implement corrective actions and recommendations to senior management
- Build strong and open partnerships across 1st line of defence
Candidate profile components:
- A demonstrable experience in compliance and compliance monitoring
- Experience of CDD, AML and Company Administration processes
- Stakeholder management. The successful can interact with individuals within the 1st line of defence when conducting monitoring
- Results orientated - a commitment to demonstrably improve key business processes
- Solid negotiation skills with the willingness and ability to adapt influencing styles and approaches as needed.
- A track record of achievement in financial services
- A self-starter with the ability and drive to act on their own initiative.
- Strong Microsoft skills, including excel, word and powerpoint