HR Business Partner - 9 month FTC
The HR Business Partner will be responsible for the effective and efficient administration of the generalist HR function, including but not limited to, workday maintenance and reporting, managing and processing onboarding and leaver administration and training administration.
- Deliver a HR service which is respected for its professionalism and helps the office to consistently deliver effective and efficient business performance
- Accurate and timely processing of all employee related administration connected to the employee lifecycle
- Manage and respond to queries in the HR mailbox in an efficient and timely manner. Notifying members of the team as required when unable to process the request or query directly
- Work with the Senior HR Business Partner and HR Director to support the business with employee matters including managing performance and ER issues
- Support with all new starter onboarding processes and administration
- Support with overseeing pre-employment screening of new joiners and employees who are promoted throughout the year. To include review of any items which are flagged through the screening process, notifying a Senior HR Business partner of any issues and also downloading the full screening report to the employee file once complete
- Oversee the task management of leaver administration, checking data quality at all times and maintaining a good relationship with COE colleagues
- Support with the preparation of related paperwork such as, and not limited to, employment contracts, offer letters, variation letters, flexible working requests
- Carry out six week, interim probations and support with managing the probation periods for new joiners
- Hold exit meetings with leavers to understand reasons for leaving, explore retention and take actions or feedback forward
- Liaise with and support the payroll team with the accurate and timely processing of monthly payroll, and ensure they are kept fully updated of all employee changes
- Ensure that our HR database, records, reporting, files etc. are used correctly and maintained to provide accurate data as and when required
- Provide assistance with employee training queries and support with administrative training tasks
- Support with course management within workday, such as maintaining waiting list for courses, managing registers ensuring courses are well attended, recording and reporting attendance
- Assist with the organisation of Induction and training delivery
- Workday reporting and maintenance – being a dedicated workday super user
- Support with reporting and data collection in preparation for board packs and/or information requests from the business
- Provide responsive and face to face contact and support to the business
- Ensure training rooms are booked and set up for the training courses, with all materials required
- Ensure that the end to end employee processes support a positive employee experience at all times
- Maintain the highest standard of confidentiality and security in terms of employee data and business information
- Work as part of a team, ensuring that all procedures are followed accurately, allowing for continuity of service during busy periods or times of absence
- Undertake HR related projects and general HR administration when required, as directed by the HRD or HRBP
- Maintain personal and professional development to meet the changing demands of the job, participate in appropriate training activities and encourage and support colleagues
- Collate information and assist with preparing reports on HR related matters for delivery to HR Senior Management Team
- Ability to effectively and confidently multi-task, and demonstrate great client service skills
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Possess effective time management skills and the ability to work to deadlines
- Confident presentation skills, and excellent communication skills both verbally and written to be able to liaise with different stakeholders on a technical level
- Be capable of working effectively alone with initiative and be goal orientated, and as part of a team to achieve team objectives
- Be analytical in approach, with a strong sense of initiative and results driven
- Willingness to take on new tasks and identify solutions in order to support the business as required
About Intertrust Group, a CSC Company
We are the premier global business, legal, and financial services company providing knowledge-based solutions to clients worldwide. We have locations and capabilities in more than 140 jurisdictions in the Americas, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and the Middle East, with more than 7,500 employees. We are the business behind business®.
What we offer you
Working with us means entering a dynamic, international, and growth-oriented company. Diverse teams give us a competitive advantage and drive innovation. We’re committed to attracting, developing, and retaining talented people who create an environment where everyone is valued and respected. Intertrust Group, a CSC company, is an equal opportunity employer.
- Intertrust Group is a great place to work with smart and dedicated people.
- We offer challenging work and career opportunities. Many positions are filled with internal moves and employee referrals.
Apply for this role
Interested? We’d love to hear from you! Please click “Apply for this role” to submit your CV and optional cover letter. For more information about this position, please contact Chloe Minson via HRJersey@intertrustgroup.com.