System Analyst - Laserfiche
System Analyst - Laserfiche
Department: Application Management, CLS
Vacancy type: Permanent
As System Analyst for Laserfiche, you will be part of the Intertrust Global IT Application Management (AM) team. The AM team provides daily application support to our international users and supports a range of 500+ actively used applications divided over 30+ jurisdictions. As System Analyst for Laserfiche you will provide daily support and improvement activities as well as being involved in a range of Projects ranging from small scale upgrades to integration and large-scale application improvements.
Intertrust System Analysts for Laserfiche maintain and support our Global Laserfiche environment that our business users depend on. They are also involved in Projects to update, change, or implement Laserfiche components or enhancements for Intertrust group. In this role you will need to have a good understanding of Laserfiche and all the technical components as part of the platform. Successful candidates will apply both functional knowledge and technical expertise to deliver the functionalities needed. Within Intertrust, you will get the opportunity to become an expert in Laserfiche and develop your skillset in multiple ways.
- In this function you ensure that Laserfiche is running optimally and is supported to a high standard.
- You understand, investigate, and solve complex and challenging technical problems.
- You ensure that Laserfiche is correctly deployed on our virtualized desktop environment.
- You support business partners with resolving Laserfiche issues both from a technical and functional perspective.
- You support and build Laserfiche workflows and business processes/forms.
- You support and maintain Laserfiche tools like Import Agent, Quick Fields and DCC.
- You understand and support integrations related to Laserfiche.
- You ensure compliance with departmental policies (i.e. release management, IT security standards, incident & problem management).
- You look for and act on areas to improve the method in which Laserfiche is deployed.
- You look for opportunities and build solutions for automating common deployment and management actions.
- Minimum of 2 years hands-on experience on Laserfiche including involvement in upgrades.
- A solid, energetic, flexible and pragmatic teammate for the existing team that can cope with a rapidly changing circumstances in a dynamic environment
- Over 5 years of experience in IT-application maintenance, Business Analysis and/or information analysis or a motivated ambition to become our new Application Manager
- A logic and structured analytical approach to problem solving
- Team player with a positive and energetic attitude/supportive and friendly towards your colleagues and your clients
- A disciplined approach to implementation, support and documentation
- Customer focused with a drive, motivation and enthusiasm towards getting the job done and deliver a high-quality service
- Ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines
- A hands-on approach and can-do mentality with ability to deliver to commitments
- Self-starting and self-motivated and professional with ability to take on responsibility
- Result driven and are always looking for improvement opportunities
- Willingness to learn and continue to develop technical knowledge and develop you colleagues
- Willingness to travel, if required
- Bachelor or Master degree in IT, business, accounting, (computer) science, engineering or related field
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- Good communication skills
- MS SQL intermediate skills is a prerequisite
About Intertrust Group
We are the premier global business, legal, and financial services company providing knowledge-based solutions to clients worldwide. We have locations and capabilities in more than 140 jurisdictions in the Americas, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and the Middle East, with more than 7,500 employees. We are the business behind business®.
Working with us means entering a dynamic, international, and growth-oriented company. Diverse teams give us a competitive advantage and drive innovation. We’re committed to attracting, developing, and retaining talented people who create an environment where everyone is valued and respected. Intertrust Group, a CSC company, is an equal opportunity employer.
- Intertrust Group is a great place to work with smart and dedicated people.
- We offer challenging work and career opportunities. Many positions are filled with internal moves and employee referrals.
Careers |Intertrust Group, a CSC company (intertrustgroup.com) Visit our careers site to learn more about our commitment to our clients, communities, and each other.
Additional candidate considerations
The information above describes the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this role. It is not intended to be a description of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications.
As Intertrust Group is actively hiring around the world, we may retain your CV in our database for other opportunities, unless you direct us otherwise.
As used in this posting, Intertrust Group refers to all our global business units. Please see intertrustgroup.com for a detailed description of our businesses, locations, services, and products.Apply for this role