Senior Administrator - Real Estate
Our experience in establishing and administering real estate structures for joint ventures, funds and long-term asset holding is extensive. Our specialist abilities are particularly effective in administering complex structures owning high value assets.
We manage structures holding assets across many property sectors, including office, retail, industrial, shopping centers, hotels and leisure, residential, development and student accommodation
• Collaborate with your team to manage a portfolio of clients, offering advice from our internal
• Pro-actively take on additional responsibilities and administration tasks as required by your manager or clients
• Become an expert in technical matters and share knowledge with your team
• Ensure Client records are clearly updated with all correspondence
• Communicate openly and honestly with clients on a regular basis
• Maintain client documents with integrity and confidentiality
• Provide support in the opening of bank accounts
• Be responsible and approachable when given tasks by a team members
• Provide new, innovative ideas on how to improve the efficiencies of daily tasks
• Take care of and establish good relationships with all suppliers, team mates and clients
• Drive personal development using all the resources available at Intertrust to achieve success
• Accurately record all time spent dealing with client matters to ensure the clients are correctly invoiced
• Produce and submit all statutory returns
• Proven experience in a similar role
• Be able to deal with tasks independently & use own initiative
• Strong academic background and hold ICSA/STEP
• Preference given to candidates with specific, comprehensive experience from a Real Estate environment
• Have expert knowledge of local legislation / Corporate Governance
• Proficient IT skills, ideally Microsoft Outlook
About Intertrust Group, a CSC Company
We are the premier global business, legal, and financial services company providing knowledge-based solutions to clients worldwide. We have locations and capabilities in more than 140 jurisdictions in the Americas, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and the Middle East, with more than 7,500 employees. We are the business behind business®.
What we offer you
Working with us means entering a dynamic, international, and growth-oriented company. Diverse teams give us a competitive advantage and drive innovation. We’re committed to attracting, developing, and retaining talented people who create an environment where everyone is valued and respected. Intertrust Group, a CSC company, is an equal opportunity employer.
• Intertrust Group is a great place to work with smart and dedicated people.
• We offer challenging work and career opportunities. Many positions are filled with internal moves and employee referrals.
Interested? We’d love to hear from you! Please click “Apply for this role” to submit your CV and optional cover letter. For more information about this position, please contact Chloe Minson via HRJersey@intertrustgroup.com.
Intertrust Group provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, colour, religion, sexual orientation, marital/parental status, national origin, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, and genetics. Intertrust Group complies with all applicable laws governing nondiscrimination in employment.