Service Delivery Engineer Onsite
Senior Service Delivery Engineer
Vacancy type: Permanent
In this role you will service the IT support needs of our end-users and clients in a demanding and result-oriented environment. You will be responsible for providing both onsite and remote support, and your focus will be in the Amsterdam office.
This challenging role requires excellent client-oriented communication skills and a thorough, logical approach to problem solving. You will be expected to deal with a high volume of tickets to the Service Desk using a variety of problem-solving techniques, while maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction.
You will work as a member of the Enterprise Technology, reporting to the Service Delivery Manager in Amsterdam. You will provide local support to onsite users and remote support to our user base globally. You will be expected to work using your own initiative but following Standard Operating Procedures and utilizing our internal knowledge base and be able to communicate effectively with other IT teams. Experienced IT practitioners are welcome, but weight will be given to customer focused individual who show the right “can-do” attitude and a voracious appetite for work in an exciting and vibrant team.
- Provide desktop, network and application support
- Use of Azure AD, Endpoint Manager, Exchange and other tools to create and manage user accounts and set permissions
- Be a single point of contact for all technical issues, questions, and comments that your colleagues need clarifying
- Closely work together with our vendors and suppliers
- Escalate support calls where necessary, following the in-house procedures for escalation
- Participate in local and global projects
- Monitor and order supplies and equipment as needed, coordinate off-site repairs with external vendors
- Create Service Desk Procedures and End User Manuals
- Take part in QBR meetings and working with internal teams
- Travel between remote offices in Europe.
Who we are looking for
- Excellent Customer Service oriented professional
- 2-3 Year experience in Helpdesk role
- Excellent knowledge of English both spoken and written, other languages advantageous
- Experience in support of for example Microsoft OS, Microsoft Office, Microsoft Endpoint manager, Microsoft Teams, Azure AD, Citrix, Microsoft Exchange, Active Directory account management
- Experience in a high-pressure, dynamic and fast moving environment with a multinational team
- Basic knowledge of Network and VPN
It is an advantage if you have
- Experience working within a 1st line support or experience solving IT technical solutions
- Higher degree within IT
- ITIL certification
About Intertrust Group
Intertrust Group a CSC company, is a global leader in providing tech-enabled corporate and fund solutions to clients operating and investing in the international business environment. We have over 4,000 employees across 30 jurisdictions in Europe, the Americas, Asia Pacific, and the Middle East. Together as a team, we deliver high-quality, tailored fund, corporate, capital market and private wealth services to our clients, with a view to building long-term relationships.
WHY WORK WITH US ?
At Intertrust Group, a CSC Company, we’re always looking ahead, finding ways to improve and anticipate the future needs of our customers. Curiosity fuels our innovation and productivity drives our results. This proactive mindset has helped us adapt and create solutions that have enabled businesses to run smoother and smarter for more than 120 years.
CSC is committed to attracting, developing, and retaining talented people whose personal values align with ours. We empower our employees to bring the right solutions to market to meet customer demand. That is why we are the premier provider of global solutions for more than 180,000 businesses.
- CSC is a great place to work with smart and dedicated people. We have been voted a Top Workplace every year since 2006 and are a 2022 National Top Workplace.
- We offer challenging work and career opportunities. Most positions are filled with internal moves and employee referrals.
- Employees are eligible for an annual success sharing bonus or commission plans based on role and individual performance.
- Our global standard for our work environments supports current and future technology initiatives through open design, sit-stand workstations, and digital interface points with wireless access throughout the campus. It’s an exciting time for us in terms of growth and expansion.
Interested? We’d love to hear from you! Please apply directly via our career page with your CV and optional Cover Letter.Apply for this role