Senior Relationship Manager Legal and Corporate
Senior Relationship Manager Legal & Corporate
Department: Capital Markets
Vacancy type: Permanent
As a Senior Relationship Manager Legal & Corporate at Intertrust you will have the opportunity to work and collaborate with industry leaders in trust and capital markets management services. You will be responsible for a diverse range of administrative and financial responsibilities for our international clients.
As a Senior Relationship Manager Legal & Corporate, you play a critical role in the success of our business. Your typical day will see you working on a wide range of diverse and dynamic projects, including:
- Working directly with our clients and potential clients, analysing and interpreting documents, regulations and procedures relating to our clients’ legal and fiscal opportunities
- Evaluating our integrated products and solutions as well as setting up and managing corporate and private legal structures
- Actively participating in growing and marketing our business
- Participating as a core member of our team and helping sustain our strong reputation as a leading provider of trust and corporate management services
We are looking for individuals who:
- Have a real passion for what they do and why they do it
- Want to succeed, grow, be challenged and challenge others
- Are driven, confident, flexible and engaged
- Have a master degree in law or professional studies
- Have 4-6 years working experience
- Are fluent in English, written and spoken. Any additional language is an advantage
- Have proven experience in financial services, international law, tax or trust environment
About Intertrust Group, a CSC Company
We are the premier global business, legal, and financial services company providing knowledge-based solutions to clients worldwide. Based in Wilmington, Delaware, USA, we have locations and capabilities in more than 140 jurisdictions in the Americas, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and the Middle East, with more than 7,500 employees. We are the business behind business®.
Working with us means entering a dynamic, international, and growth-oriented company. Diverse teams give us a competitive advantage and drive innovation. We’re committed to attracting, developing, and retaining talented people who create an environment where everyone is valued and respected. CSC is an equal opportunity employer.
What we offer
Working at Intertrust means entering a dynamic, international and growth-oriented company. We provide you with outstanding opportunities for your professional and personal development through our local and global Intertrust Academies. Our International Mobility program enables talented employees to gain working experience abroad. We offer a competitive salary and benefits, commensurate with your qualifications and experience.
Apply for this role
Interested? We’d love to hear from you! Please click “Apply for this role” to submit your CV and optional cover letter.