We enable our clients to incorporate a legal entity quickly and efficiently with the formation and transaction support services through our global network of own and third party offices. You will work closely with the team with core areas of responsibility including:
- All company secretarial matters including the setting up of entities (including companies and partnerships) in offshore jurisdictions (Cayman and BVI), updating statutory registers and effectuating other company transactions
- Manage statutory filings and non-statutory matters such as due diligence on clients and opening of bank accounts
- Handle and deal with company secretarial services enquiries from clients
- Liaise with other Intertrust offices to ensure company secretarial services are provided on a timely basis
- Bachelor Degree/diploma holder in business administration/corporate governance or equivalent
- Qualified professional member or student member of ICSA/HKICS
- Minimum of 2 years’ of relevant experience in a professional firm or law firm
- Good command of both written and spoken English, conversational Mandarin
- Independent, meticulous, pro-active, attentive to details, self-motivated, outspoken, keen to learn
- Able to adapt in new challenges and with excellent communication skills and a team player
We are the premier global business, legal, and financial services company providing knowledge-based solutions to clients worldwide. We have locations and capabilities in more than 140 jurisdictions in the Americas, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and the Middle East, with more than 7,500 employees. We are the business behind business®.
Working with us means entering a dynamic, international, and growth-oriented company. Diverse teams give us a competitive advantage and drive innovation. We’re committed to attracting, developing, and retaining talented people who create an environment where everyone is valued and respected. Intertrust Group, a CSC company, is an equal opportunity employer.
Intertrust Group is a great place to work with smart and dedicated people. We offer challenging work and career opportunities. Many positions are filled with internal moves and employee referrals.
Careers |Intertrust Group, a CSC company (intertrustgroup.com) Visit our careers site to learn more about our commitment to our clients, communities, and each other.
Working at Intertrust means entering a dynamic, international and growth-orientated company. We provide you with outstanding opportunities for your professional and personal development through our local and global Intertrust Academies. Our International Mobility program enables talented employees to gain working experience abroad. We offer a competitive salary and benefits, commensurate with your qualifications and experience.