Senior Administrator - Operations - Corporate Services
Corporate Services provide onshore and offshore director, corporate administration, secretarial, bookkeeping and accounting services to diverse corporate and institutionally owned multi-jurisdictional structures consisting of companies, limited partnerships, unit trusts and other vehicles.
The position available is for a senior administrator to join the Operations and data management team who work closely with the team's management to ensure an efficient and effective flow of information between the client facing teams, the support team in the Centre of Excellence (CoE), the systems supporting our client data and the clients themselves.
The successful candidate will have an interest in using technology to deliver strong levels of client service and will be expected to act as a second line of support to the client facing teams.
• Provide support to client facing teams including assistance with client on-boarding and termination, CDD/KYC and matter reviews, data management, billing and cash collection, system testing, data uploads and any other administration duties required.
• Pro-actively take on additional responsibilities and administration tasks as required by your manager or clients
• Become an expert in technical matters relating to trusts and companies, be able to share this knowledge with team, including any regulatory requirements that are applicable to your clients
• Assistance with the monitoring of team specific exception reports as well as other KPI's to ensure efficient operation of the department
• Proactively keep up-to-date awareness of current industry issues e.g. interest rate movements, changes in legislation
• Ensure client records are clearly updated with all correspondence and that trust and company records and statutory databases/registers are kept up to date
• Communicate openly and honestly with administration teams to ensure all requests are dealt with promptly
• Maintain client documents with integrity and confidentiality
• Be responsible and approachable when given tasks by team members
• Provide innovative ideas on how to improve the efficiencies of daily tasks
• Supervise and assist in the training, development and management of any Trainee Administrator and/or Administrator in team
• Take care of and establish good relationships with all suppliers, team mates and clients
• Drive personal development using all the resources available at Intertrust to achieve success
• Accurately record all time spent dealing with client matters to ensure the clients are correctly invoiced
• Assistance with the production and submission of all statutory returns
• To ensure compliance with the firm’s professional conduct, quality and ethical standards.
• May hold or be working towards ACA, ACCA, STEP or ICSA, or equivalent professional qualifications.
• Be able to deal with tasks independently and use own initiative
• Must be committed and driven to achieving excellence for themselves and their client
• Be pro active and forward thinking
• Proven experience in a similar role
About Intertrust Group, a CSC Company
We are the premier global business, legal, and financial services company providing knowledge-based solutions to clients worldwide. We have locations and capabilities in more than 140 jurisdictions in the Americas, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and the Middle East, with more than 7,500 employees. We are the business behind business®.
What we offer you
Working with us means entering a dynamic, international, and growth-oriented company. Diverse teams give us a competitive advantage and drive innovation. We’re committed to attracting, developing, and retaining talented people who create an environment where everyone is valued and respected. Intertrust Group, a CSC company, is an equal opportunity employer. • Intertrust Group is a great place to work with smart and dedicated people. • We offer challenging work and career opportunities. Many positions are filled with internal moves and employee referrals.
Interested? We’d love to hear from you! Please click “Apply for this role” to submit your CV and optional cover letter. For more information about this position, please contact Louise Carter via HRJersey@intertrustgroup.com.
Apply for this role
Intertrust Group provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, colour, religion, sexual orientation, marital/parental status, national origin, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, and genetics. Intertrust Group complies with all applicable laws governing nondiscrimination in employment.