Junior Administrator - Private Equity
By being the best at what we do, we empower businesses of all sizes, wherever they are in the world, to navigate the complexity of ever-changing rules and regulations. We support them to grow and accelerate the possible. We partner with them to transform and unleash the potential of their operating model by driving the efficiency, technology and insight needed to achieve a competitive edge. We deliver the power they need to succeed. That's why we focus on attracting, developing and retaining the best talent in our industry and our talent strategy is centered on strong teams, platforms for growth and our values-driven culture.
• Collaborate with your team to manage your client’s portfolio, offering advice from our internal processes
• Pro-actively take on additional responsibilities and administration tasks as required by your manager or clients
• Become an expert in technical matters and share knowledge with your team
• Assist with board meeting minutes, resolutions, payments and any other administration duties required
• Ensure client records are clearly updated with all correspondence
• Communicate openly and honestly with clients on a regular basis
• Maintain client documents with integrity and confidentiality
• Be responsible and approachable when given tasks by a team members
• Provide new, innovative ideas on how to improve the efficiencies of daily tasks
• Take care of and establish good relationships with all suppliers, team mates and clients
• Drive personal development using all the resources available at Intertrust to achieve success
• Accurately record all time spent dealing with client matters to ensure the clients are correctly invoiced
• Produce and submit all statutory returns
• Be able to deal with tasks independently & use own initiative
• Must be committed and driven to achieving excellence for themselves and their client
• Strong academic background
• Be pro active and forward thinking
• Studying towards professional qualification i.e. ICSA/ STEP
About Intertrust Group, a CSC Company
We are the premier global business, legal, and financial services company providing knowledge-based solutions to clients worldwide. We have locations and capabilities in more than 140 jurisdictions in the Americas, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and the Middle East, with more than 7,500 employees. We are the business behind business®.
What we offer you
Working with us means entering a dynamic, international, and growth-oriented company. Diverse teams give us a competitive advantage and drive innovation. We’re committed to attracting, developing, and retaining talented people who create an environment where everyone is valued and respected. Intertrust Group, a CSC company, is an equal opportunity employer.
• Intertrust Group is a great place to work with smart and dedicated people.
• We offer challenging work and career opportunities. Many positions are filled with internal moves and employee referrals.
Interested? We’d love to hear from you! Please click “Apply for this role” to submit your CV and optional cover letter. For more information about this position, please contact Chloe Minson via HRJersey@intertrustgroup.com.
Intertrust Group provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, colour, religion, sexual orientation, marital/parental status, national origin, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, and genetics. Intertrust Group complies with all applicable laws governing nondiscrimination in employment.Apply for this role