Department: Capital Markets, Intertrust
Vacancy type: Permanent
The Relationship Manager reports to the Business Unit Manager – Capital Markets.
Day to day point of contact and relationship manager for portfolio of client entities and primarily responsible for:
- Company secretarial matters;
- corporate and administrative affairs; and
- transaction management relating to client companies primarily engaged in structured finance, aviation leasing, the CLO market and securitisation activities.
Corporate Secretarial Services
- Ensures that all transactions performed in the allocated portfolio are fully understood.
- Manages all company secretarial obligations for allocated entities.
- Attendance at quarterly board meetings and preparation of board packs and minutes where required;
- Ensures the proper handling of transactions of clients, including but not limited to incorporation, on-boarding, transaction management and liquidation, in line with processes and procedures.
- Ensure good legal standing of client companies under management during the whole “lifecycle” of companies.
- Drafts (standard) Intertrust services agreements and ancillary documents under guidance.
- Communicates and coordinates with clients as well as all internal and external parties concerned on the client companies in the allocated portfolio.
- Promotes a client service-oriented culture by providing timely responses to client requests, personal attention, complaint follow up and monitors the professionalism in communication with clients, colleagues and intermediaries.
- Analyses, evaluates and discusses specific client and prospect requests.
- Manages the timely organisation and preparation of board meetings.
- Maintains and grows relationships with existing clients and intermediaries.
- Attends meetings with clients and intermediaries. Where needed, participates in business trips for visiting existing clients, intermediaries and new potential clients.
- Client reporting
- Coordinate timely reporting of legal issues with clients.
- Ensures the quality of client files is in high standing with regard to completeness and accuracy, and in accordance with the local filing and archiving processes and procedures.
- Adheres to the Intertrust client acceptance process and procedures and executes periodic review of client files to ensure ongoing compliance.
- Actively monitors transaction of the companies under management in accordance with the transaction monitoring process and procedure.
- Ensures all client entities comply with regulations that are relevant to them including, but not limited to, 4AMLD and Market Abuse Regulations.
- Submits time recording on a timely basis to ensure appropriate chargeability and a proper invoicing of chargeable work.
- Responsible for preparation of client billing files in line with the corresponding services agreement; and
- Review of client invoices and ensuring timely settlement of these.
- Coaches junior team members where required.
- Oversee the execution of transaction documents, by junior members of team, on behalf of clients.
- At least 3 years’ experience either from a company secretarial, compliance, legal, accounting or transaction management background and ideally prior experience in working in a corporate services provider
- ICSA Qualified or part qualified is an advantage
- Meticulous attention to detail, flexible and very well organised
- Comfortable with handling a range of tasks in a fast-moving, environment
- Ability to work under own initiative but also as part of a team
- Fluency in written and spoken English
About Intertrust Group
We are the premier global business, legal, and financial services company providing knowledge-based solutions to clients worldwide. We have locations and capabilities in more than 140 jurisdictions in the Americas, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and the Middle East, with more than 7,500 employees. We are the business behind business®.
Working with us means entering a dynamic, international, and growth-oriented company. Diverse teams give us a competitive advantage and drive innovation. We’re committed to attracting, developing, and retaining talented people who create an environment where everyone is valued and respected. Intertrust Group, a CSC company, is an equal opportunity employer. Intertrust Group is a great place to work with smart and dedicated people. We offer challenging work and career opportunities. Many positions are filled with internal moves and employee referrals.
Our office in Ireland was established in 2009 and has rapidly grown since then to a team of over 120 professionals engaged in the delivery of a comprehensive range of services which are uniquely tailored to client requirements. In line with our rapid expansion and growth objectives, we are now looking to recruit highly motivated individuals.
Visit our careers site to learn more about our commitment to our clients, communities, and each other.
What We Offer You
Working at Intertrust means entering a dynamic, international and growth-oriented company. We provide you with outstanding opportunities for your professional and personal development through our local and global Intertrust Academies. Our International Mobility program enables talented employees to gain working experience abroad. We offer a competitive salary and benefits such as:
- Enhanced annual leave
- Great team environment
- Health & Dental Insurance
- Bonus Scheme
- Pension Contribution
- Flexible Working / Hybrid working
- Bike to Work Scheme
- Travel Tax Saver Scheme
- EAP Scheme
- Educational Assistance
- Income Protection scheme
- Life Assurance
- Activity clubs