Senior Accountant/Senior Relationship Manager Accounting
Senior Relationship Manager Accounting
Department: Corporate/Private Equity
Vacancy type: Permanent
As Senior Relationship Manager Accounting, you play a critical role in the success of our business. Your typical day will see you working on a wide range of diverse and varied projects, including:
- Developing balance sheets,profit-and-loss accounts and annual reports
- Executing and maintaining financial administration for multiple international clients
- Working closely with finance and legal colleagues as well as with external parties such as accountants, law firms and tax advisors
- Analysing financial and fiscal data to create both internal and external financial reports and statements
We are looking for individuals who:
- Have a Bachelor or Masters in Business Administration, Accounting, Economics or equivalent
- Have at least 4-6 years of relevant working experience
- Are fluent in English, written and spoken. Any additional language is considered an advantage
- Have proven experience in financial services, International Accounting, tax or trust environment
- Want to succeed, grow, be challenged and challenge others
- Have strong communication skills and work well in a team
- Are accurate, flexible, hands-on and deliver their best work when facing a tight deadline
About Intertrust Group, a CSC Company
We are the premier global business, legal, and financial services company providing knowledge-based solutions to clients worldwide. Based in Wilmington, Delaware, USA, we have locations and capabilities in more than 140 jurisdictions in the Americas, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and the Middle East, with more than 7,500 employees. We are the business behind business®.
Working with us means entering a dynamic, international, and growth-oriented company. Diverse teams give us a competitive advantage and drive innovation. We’re committed to attracting, developing, and retaining talented people who create an environment where everyone is valued and respected. CSC is an equal opportunity employer.
What we offer you
Working at Intertrust means entering a dynamic, international and growth-oriented company. We provide you with outstanding opportunities for your professional and personal development through our local and global Intertrust Academies. Our International Mobility program enables talented employees to gain working experience abroad. We offer a competitive salary and benefits, commensurate with your qualifications and experience.
Interested? We’d love to hear from you! Please click “Apply for this role” to submit your CV and optional cover letter.Apply for this role