Junior Administrator - Co-Sec and Governance - Private Equity
This role sits within the Company Secretarial and Governance team within our Private Equity department. Our Co-Sec team provide general Company Secretarial services to Private Equity fund structures, combined with supporting the wider team with additional projects and initiatives.
In this role you will learn the skills needed to work within a Co-Sec and regulatory environment. As this role sits within our Private Equity team you will gain a deeper understanding of the Private Equity Funds structures by;
• To be part of a team with the aim to provide general Corporate Secretarial services combined with supporting the wider team with additional projects and initiatives.
• Support the Company Secretarial Team’s attendance at client board meetings and arranging as required
• Assist with the management of all related company secretarial matters including the maintenance of minute logs, action point logs and ratification logs
• Collation and preparation of board packs for board/committee meetings as required
• Drafting basic sets of minutes for private equity funds
• Monitoring and administration of a Company Secretarial mailbox
• Working with the Centre of Excellence in India in relation to company secretarial project work required and stablish good relationships with members of the company secretarial team, the fund administration teams and the Centre of Excellence in India
• Update client company secretarial records clearly and accurately on NAV One database
• Assisting with the recording, circulating and following-up on action points arising from board and committee meetings
• Changes to directors, officers, shareholders and beneficial owners, updating appropriate authorities accordingly and updating records
• Assisting with the formation of companies and establishment of limited partnerships
• Preparing share certificates and stock transfer forms as required
• Assisting with the annual confirmation statements as required
• Terminations including liquidations, dissolutions and strike-offs as required
• Assisting with the preparation of correspondence as required
• Logging of Powers of attorney, obtaining notarised and/or legalised documents
• Assisting with the alterations to company M&As including change of name, alteration of capital
• Sealing and certifying documents and extracts of minutes as necessary
• Preparation of certificates of incumbency
• Requesting documents from HM Greffier and various agents
• Assisting with the undertaking of cosec related projects
• Ensure client records are clearly updated with all correspondence/information
• Communicate openly and honestly with clients and their intermediaries on a regular basis
• Develop strong and productive relationships with the Private Equity Teams to ensure communication and cooperation is fully established.
• Willingness to study towards Corporate Governance Institute (CGI) qualification or equivalent professional qualifications
• Must be committed and driven to achieving excellence for themselves and their client
• Be proactive, organised and forward thinking with a strong Work ethic and great communication skills – both written and spoken
About Intertrust Group, a CSC Company
We are the premier global business, legal, and financial services company providing knowledge-based solutions to clients worldwide. We have locations and capabilities in more than 140 jurisdictions in the Americas, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and the Middle East, with more than 7,500 employees. We are the business behind business®.
What we offer you
Working with us means entering a dynamic, international, and growth-oriented company. Diverse teams give us a competitive advantage and drive innovation. We’re committed to attracting, developing, and retaining talented people who create an environment where everyone is valued and respected. Intertrust Group, a CSC company, is an equal opportunity employer.
• Intertrust Group is a great place to work with smart and dedicated people.
• We offer challenging work and career opportunities. Many positions are filled with internal moves and employee referrals.
Interested? We’d love to hear from you! Please click “Apply for this role” to submit your CV and optional cover letter. For more information about this position, please contact Chloe Minson via HRJersey@intertrustgroup.com.
Intertrust Group provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, colour, religion, sexual orientation, marital/parental status, national origin, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, and genetics. Intertrust Group complies with all applicable laws governing nondiscrimination in employment.