Fund Accounting team is responsible to Coordinate in Fund setup – i.e. N Tier or GWI including setup of Classes, Special allocation groups, multiple legal entities, defining all the linkages and hierarchies across multiple Masters and Feeders, defining Catch-up and Carry terms and classes (after deciding that Carry should be calculated at what level). Performing system fund allocations in GWI moth on month and verifying the correctness of all attributes.
- Provide Accounting solutions to Hedge Funds for independent valuation, investor transparency and regulatory compliance.
- Calculation of daily NAV and Perform daily and monthly securities pricing analysis
- Understands the Operation workflow with respect to trade booking , confirmation , settlement , collateral , product control and Investor allocation
- Perform Position and Cash recon with PB/ Custody / Counterparty and resolve all open breaks in a timely manner
- Perform middle office functions including P&L analysis, daily cash projections, calculations of FX transfers required for funding, checking client’s contributions & redemptions etc.
- Review general ledger exceptions. Identify cause and make necessary adjustments.
- Verify performance by reviewing large P&L swings and analyzing income/expense journals for validity.
- Responsible for accruing daily or monthly non-security related accruals including management fees and financing accruals.
- Process non-automated transactions including OTC derivatives and their related cash movements.
- Validate and process corporate action data.
- Providing audit support and assistance to funds in the preparation on financial statements &Assistance with compliance functions.
- Preferred CA/CPA/CFA, Masters in Finance & Accounting.
- 5-7yrs experience in Financial Services / Capital Markets Industry with min 2+yrs work experience in Hedge Fund Accounting & Reporting.
- Experience in working across country lines and operating in a global, multinational organization, ideally in a matrix structure.
- Demonstrable accomplishments relating to organizational change activities in a fast-paced environment.
- Willing to work in global shifts.
- Excellent verbal and written communication in English & strong problem-solving skills.
About Intertrust Group
Intertrust Group is a global leader in providing tech-enabled corporate and fund solutions to clients operating and investing in the international business environment. We have over 4,000 employees across 30 jurisdictions in Europe, the Americas, Asia Pacific and the Middle East. Together as a team, we deliver high-quality, tailored fund, corporate, capital market and private wealth services to our clients, with a view to building long-term relationships.
What we offer you
Working at Intertrust means entering a dynamic, international and growth-oriented company. We provide you with outstanding opportunities for your professional and personal development through our local and global Intertrust Academies. Our International Mobility program enables talented employees to gain working experience abroad. We offer a competitive salary and benefits, commensurate with your qualifications and experience.
Interested? We’d love to hear from you! Please click “Apply for this role” to submit your CV with us!