Junior Administrator - Operations - Private Equity
Intertrust is a leading provider of fund administration and outsource services. We put our clients at the heart of our business, providing accurate, efficient and bespoke reporting to them and their investors.
This role is within our Private Equity Operations team and support our client facing administration and accounting teams. Within this role, you will be required to ensure client records are clearly and accurately maintained and updated as required by your manager. To work closely with and establish good relationships with your team and the wider Private Equity department.
• Collaborate with your team to manage workload and client deliverables
• Work closely with the client facing teams to establish what and provide accurate data as and when required
• Pro-actively take on additional responsibilities and administration tasks as required by your manager or clients
• Keep up to date with technology and business tools relevant to the role
• Consider regulatory issues at all times and report any concerns to senior management as appropriate
• Willingness to become an expert in technical matters relating to funds by studying for relevant professional qualifications
• Ensure client records are clearly updated with all correspondence
• Communicate openly and honestly with clients on a regular basis
• Maintain client documents with integrity
• Provide support in the opening of bank accounts, payments, statutory returns and other administration task
• Support the team by keeping the relevant systems updated, and solve any system related issues that may arise
• Provide new, innovative ideas on how to improve the efficiencies of daily tasks
• Be able to deal with tasks independently & use own initiative
• Must be committed and driven to achieving excellence for themselves and their client
• Strong academic background
• Willingness to study towards professional qualification such as CGI (formally ICSA)
• Be proactive and forward thinking
About Intertrust Group, a CSC Company
We are the premier global business, legal, and financial services company providing knowledge-based solutions to clients worldwide. We have locations and capabilities in more than 140 jurisdictions in the Americas, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and the Middle East, with more than 7,500 employees. We are the business behind business®.
What we offer you
Working with us means entering a dynamic, international, and growth-oriented company. Diverse teams give us a competitive advantage and drive innovation. We’re committed to attracting, developing, and retaining talented people who create an environment where everyone is valued and respected. Intertrust Group, a CSC company, is an equal opportunity employer.
• Intertrust Group is a great place to work with smart and dedicated people.
• We offer challenging work and career opportunities. Many positions are filled with internal moves and employee referrals.
Interested? We’d love to hear from you! Please click “Apply for this role” to submit your CV and optional cover letter. For more information about this position, please contact Chloe Minson via HRJersey@intertrustgroup.com.
Intertrust Group provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, colour, religion, sexual orientation, marital/parental status, national origin, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, and genetics. Intertrust Group complies with all applicable laws governing nondiscrimination in employment.Apply for this role