Manager, Company Secretarial
Intertrust Group, a CSC Company - We are the premier global business, legal, and financial services company providing knowledge-based solutions to clients worldwide. Based in Wilmington, Delaware, USA, we have locations and capabilities in more than 140 jurisdictions in the Americas, Europe, Asia Pacific, and the Middle East, with more than 7,500 employees. We are the business behind business.® At CSC®, we’re always looking ahead, finding ways to improve and anticipate the future needs of our customers. Curiosity fuels our innovation and productivity drives our results. This proactive mindset has helped us adapt and create solutions that have enabled businesses to run smoother and smarter for more than 120 years.
Our team works as a partner for our client in setting up and managing their company. We help clients to keep their company in good legal standing in accordance with the requirements set by global and local legislation. You will lead, coordinate and supervise the daily activities of the team providing professional quality service to clients for all company secretarial related matters, including company formation, governance structures and mechanisms, board and shareholders meetings, compliance on statutory filings, annual returns, and non-statutory matters. You will interact with clients, Intertrust offices around the globe and client auditors and tax representatives.
- Management of client requests
- Oversees all requested tasks in clients’ portfolio and review all documents prepared by the team
- Responsible for a certain number of complex requests directly and delegates the operational work to the team
- Team management
- Supervise, guide and support the team to provide professional company secretarial services to clients
- Coach and mentor team members on performance, completes employee performance evaluations and recommends appropriate career development plans and rewards
- Business development
- Identify potential cross selling opportunity by developing and maintaining a good relationship with existing clients, both locally and internationally
- Contribute to product/market development, together with Business Development
- Monitor the overall set-up/acceptance process of new clients
- Actively monitor transaction of the companies in the portfolio
- Client management
- Actively communicate with clients/service providers/3rd parties on client services to strengthen the relationship with all parties
- Ensure timely billing of account through correct time writing and support cash collection
- Qualification in Corporate Governance or diploma/degree in related disciplines (law, accounting, business and finance)
- Practicing Chartered Secretary qualification with ICSA is preferred
- Minimum 5-7 years of relevant experience in a similar position, preferably in a legal, corporate secretarial or financial services environment, and a minimum of 2 years demonstrated management experience
- Acute understanding and passion of corporate management services
- Fluent in both English both verbal and written
- A good team player, keen to learn, able to adapt in new challenges and with excellent communication skills
By being the best at what we do, we empower businesses of all sizes, wherever they are in the world, to navigate the complexity of ever-changing rules and regulations. We support them to grow and accelerate the possible. We partner with them to transform and unleash the potential of their operating model by driving the efficiency, technology and insight needed to achieve a competitive edge. We deliver the power they need to succeed.
That's why we focus on attracting, developing and retaining the best talent in our industry and our talent strategy is centered on strong teams, platforms for growth and our values-driven culture. We grow together with our people in their technical expertise and leaders in respective areas – finance and accounting, legal and corporate secretarial, trust, compliance and more. Our people enjoy working as part of a team, are strong leaders and passionate about excellent client service. We run a strong ESG programme, empowering our people to strengthen their connection with our communities and provide opportunities to contribute to environmental sustainability. We offer a competitive salary and benefits, commensurate with your qualifications and experience.
Interested candidates, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
We are looking forward to meeting you!Apply for this role