Assistant Manager - Private Client
Intertrust Private Client is a specialist team of administrators which caters specifically for the needs of wealthy families, family offices and owner-managed businesses. You will work closely with your team to manage a portfolio of private clients covering a variety of trust structures. This role requires good attention to detail and someone who is a technical expert with Trusts Structures.
- Collaborate with your team to manage a portfolio of clients, covering a variety of structures
- Pro-actively take on additional responsibility and administration tasks as required by your manager or clients
- Be a technical expert on client structures, including any regulatory requirements that are applicable and be up to date with the new legislation as required
- Take care of, and establish good relationships with all business partners, colleagues and clients
- Communicate openly and honestly with clients on a regular basis, within the Intertrust SLA agreement
- Drive new, innovative ideas on how to improve the efficiencies of daily tasks
- Offer support and guidance to junior team members through mentoring and supervision
- Accurately record all time spent dealing with client matters to ensure the clients are correctly invoiced and time is recovered efficiently
- Carefully review aged debt and other financial information as required by the manager and monitor cash collections
- Identify cross selling opportunities within the various service lines and jurisdictions
- Proven experience in a similar role
- Studying towards/hold a professional qualification, ideally ICSA/STEP
- Be able to deal with tasks independently & use own initiative
- Strong academic background
- Be proactive and forward thinking
- Broad understanding of the wide range of Fiduciary products offered by Intertrust
About Intertrust Group, a CSC Company
We are the premier global business, legal, and financial services company providing knowledge-based solutions to clients worldwide. We have locations and capabilities in more than 140 jurisdictions in the Americas, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and the Middle East, with more than 7,500 employees. We are the business behind business®.
What we offer you
Working with us means entering a dynamic, international, and growth-oriented company. Diverse teams give us a competitive advantage and drive innovation. We’re committed to attracting, developing, and retaining talented people who create an environment where everyone is valued and respected. Intertrust Group, a CSC company, is an equal opportunity employer.
- Intertrust Group is a great place to work with smart and dedicated people.
- We offer challenging work and career opportunities. Many positions are filled with internal moves and employee referrals.
Interested? We’d love to hear from you! Please click “Apply for this role” to submit your CV and optional cover letter. For more information about this position, please contact Chloe Minson via HRJersey@intertrustgroup.com.
Intertrust Group provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, colour, religion, sexual orientation, marital/parental status, national origin, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, and genetics. Intertrust Group complies with all applicable laws governing nondiscrimination in employment.Apply for this role