Assistant Manager - Funds Compliance
By being the best at what we do, we empower businesses of all sizes, wherever they are in the world, to navigate the complexity of ever-changing rules and regulations. We support them to grow and accelerate the possible. We partner with them to transform and unleash the potential of their operating model by driving the efficiency, technology and insight needed to achieve a competitive edge. We deliver the power they need to succeed. That's why we focus on attracting, developing and retaining the best talent in our industry and our talent strategy is centered on strong teams, platforms for growth and our values-driven culture.
- Collaborate with your team and the Compliance Manager with respect compliance, financial crimes and sanctions
- Maintain a working knowledge of the regulatory requirements applicable to the Funds service line
- Proactively develop and maintain internal relationships with the Funds team and assist with any compliance related queries
- Be approachable when providing assistance to the Funds team on Regulatory Compliance and AML/CFT matters and where appropriate escalate to the Compliance Officer, Compliance Manager, relevant boards and/or clients
- Communicate openly and honestly with clients on a regular basis
- Conduct the Compliance Monitoring Plans for the client entities in a diligent and structured manner
- Draft and deliver compliance reports to client boards and in time act as a key person to manage entities (subject to JFSC approval and personal development objectives being attained)
- Be willing to study for and complete exams relative to furthering your awareness of compliance and this role
- Be proactive when dealing with breaches, errors and omissions escalated for compliance consideration under the Intertrust procedure
- Provide assistance and support to the Compliance Manager as and when required in completion of reviews identified by the compliance monitoring programme
- Provide new, innovative ideas on how to improve the efficiencies of daily tasks and contribute to team meetings and internal committees
- Take care of and establish good relationships with all team and clients
- Accurately record all time spent dealing with client matters to ensure the clients are correctly invoiced
- Must be able to use own initiative and be open minded
- Understanding of the range of Fiduciary products offered in the Funds service line
- Good time management and ability to work under pressure
- Demonstrated effective communicator
- Must be committed and driven to achieving excellence for themselves and their client
About Intertrust Group, a CSC Company
We are the premier global business, legal, and financial services company providing knowledge-based solutions to clients worldwide. We have locations and capabilities in more than 140 jurisdictions in the Americas, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and the Middle East, with more than 7,500 employees. We are the business behind business®.
What we offer you
Working with us means entering a dynamic, international, and growth-oriented company. Diverse teams give us a competitive advantage and drive innovation. We’re committed to attracting, developing, and retaining talented people who create an environment where everyone is valued and respected. Intertrust Group, a CSC company, is an equal opportunity employer.
- Intertrust Group is a great place to work with smart and dedicated people.
- We offer challenging work and career opportunities. Many positions are filled with internal moves and employee referrals.
Interested? We’d love to hear from you! Please click “Apply for this role” to submit your CV and optional cover letter. For more information about this position, please contact Chloe Minson via HRJersey@intertrustgroup.com.
Intertrust Group provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, colour, religion, sexual orientation, marital/parental status, national origin, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, and genetics. Intertrust Group complies with all applicable laws governing nondiscrimination in employment.Apply for this role