MS Power Automate Expert
Title: MS Power Automate Expert
Level: Assistant Manager/Module Lead
Location: Bangalore / Chennai / Mumbai
Job Shift: 12 PM – 9 PM
As MS Power Automate expert, you will be part of the Application Management (AM) team with strong focus on Microsoft technologies. You’ll be developing, enhancing, upgrading applications using Microsoft Power Platform components, such as Power Apps, Power Automate and Power Virtual Agents and integrate them into Microsoft and Azure ecosystems.
- Develop and implement SharePoint Online solutions using customization and configuration, including use of Power Apps and Power Automate.
- Analyse the business requirements by collaborating with the stakeholders and IT Management, studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes Knowledge of software development principles and lifecycle.
- You should have Interest for Microsoft technologies, Power Platform, Azure cloud and will to constantly grow, learn and enhancing the skills in this area
- Manage all elements of Power Platform including user access, licensing, capacity, and data.
- Assist with converting legacy InfoPath Forms and SharePoint Designer workflows to leverage Power Platform tools.
- Create and update documentation and resources for SharePoint and Power Platform solutions to ensure that people are informed, and the solutions can be effectively supported.
- A minimum of 10 years of SharePoint and Power Platform experience.
- Hands-on experience designing SharePoint Online solutions to meet customer requirements.
- In depth understanding of the capabilities of Power Apps, Power Automate, and Office 365/SharePoint Online.
- Experience with SharePoint Designer, InfoPath, Power Automate flows, and Power Apps.
- Experience with Dynamics 365 development / customizations
- A solid, energetic, flexible, and pragmatic teammate for the existing team that can cope with a rapidly changing circumstances in a dynamic environment.
- A logic and structured analytical approach to problem solving.
- Team player with a positive and energetic attitude/supportive and friendly towards your colleagues and your clients.
- A disciplined approach to implementation, support and documentation.
- Customer focused with a drive, motivation, and enthusiasm towards getting the job done and deliver a high-quality service.
- Ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines.
- A hands-on approach and can-do mentality with ability to deliver to commitments.
- Self-starting and self-motivated and professional with ability to take on responsibility.
- Result driven and are always looking for improvement opportunities.
- Willingness to learn and continue to develop technical knowledge.
- Bachelor or Master degree in IT, (computer) science, engineering or related field.
- Fluent in spoken and written English.
- Good communication skills.
About Intertrust Group
We are the premier global business, legal, and financial services company providing knowledge-based solutions to clients worldwide. We have locations and capabilities in more than 140 jurisdictions in the Americas, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and the Middle East, with more than 7,500 employees. We are the business behind business®.
Working with us means entering a dynamic, international, and growth-oriented company. Diverse teams give us a competitive advantage and drive innovation. We’re committed to attracting, developing, and retaining talented people who create an environment where everyone is valued and respected. Intertrust Group, a CSC company, is an equal opportunity employer.
- Intertrust Group is a great place to work with smart and dedicated people.
- We offer challenging work and career opportunities. Many positions are filled with internal moves and employee referrals.
Careers |Intertrust Group, a CSC company (intertrustgroup.com) Visit our careers site to learn more about our commitment to our clients, communities, and each other.
Additional candidate considerations
The information above describes the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this role. It is not intended to be a description of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications.
As Intertrust Group is actively hiring around the world, we may retain your CV in our database for other opportunities, unless you direct us otherwise.
As used in this posting, Intertrust Group refers to all our global business units. Please see intertrustgroup.com for a detailed description of our businesses, locations, services, and products.Apply for this role