Function : Fund Services
Job Type : Permanent
Location : Bangalore, Mumbai & Chennai
Shift : EMEA / Americas
This position is for a member of the client facing fund services team catering to Global Hedge Fund, Private Equity & Debt Fund clients. The fund services team deals with complex fund structures along with multiple asset classes across jurisdictions with specialized accounting services.
1.Knowledge of private equity/ debt fund structures designs & hierarchies, Special purpose vehicles, standalone funds, master-feeder funds and the role of each entity in the fund structure.
2. Knowledge on the role of Investors’ classes, GP class, carry class, Affiliated / Non-affiliated classes.
3. Recording investors commitments and knowledge on accounting of initial/subsequent/late closings.
4. Processing capital activities i.e. subscription, redemption, transfers, switches. Preparing call and distribution notices, wire details and related schedules. Processing and understanding the role of Masterfeeder capital transaction.
5. Responsible for booking trading and non-trading transactions and finalizing books of accounts.
6. Preparation of monthly/quarterly NAV workbooks and economic allocations, knowledge on PNL rebalancing and European & American waterfall methods.
7. Computation of management fees in various periods, preferred returns and carried interest computations
8. Knowledge of various ratios viz. Internal rate of return, Time weighted return, Investment multiple.
9. Handling Investor reporting, Fund level reporting and ILPA reporting (optional)
10. Interacting with clients on various accounting/operational issues
11. Knowledge of Operations and accounting of Bank debts, TRS, MBS, CLO instruments
Preferred Masters in Finance & Accounting or Chartered Accountant
3-8yrs experience in Financial Services / Capital Markets Industry with min 3+yrs work experience in Private Equity / Financial Reporting
Experience in working across country lines and operating in a global, multinational organization, ideally in a matrix structure
Demonstrable accomplishments relating to organizational change activities in a fast-paced environment
Willing to work in fast paced dynamic industry
Positive attitude, team player, pro-active and ready to accept challenges
Excellent verbal and written communication skill
About Intertrust Group:
We are the premier global business, legal, and financial services company providing knowledge-based solutions to clients worldwide. We have locations and capabilities in more than 140 jurisdictions in the Americas, Europe, Asia- Pacific, and the Middle East, with more than 7,500 employees. We are the business behind business®. Working with us means entering a dynamic, international, and growth-oriented company. Diverse teams give us a competitive advantage and drive innovation. We’re committed to attracting, developing, and retaining talented people who create an environment where everyone is valued and respected. Intertrust Group, a CSC company, is an equal opportunity employer.
Intertrust Group is a great place to work with smart and dedicated people.
We offer challenging work and career opportunities. Many positions are filled with internal moves and employee referrals.
What we offer:
Working at Intertrust means entering a dynamic, international and growth-oriented company. We provide you with outstanding opportunities for your professional and personal development through our local and global Intertrust Academies. Our International Mobility program enables talented employees to gain working experience abroad. We offer a competitive salary and benefits, commensurate with your qualifications and experience.
Apply Now !!
Interested? We’d love to hear from you! Please apply directly via our career page with your CV and optional Cover Letter. For more information about this position, please contact below: Fahad Hussain A (email@example.com)