Location: Bangalore / Mumbai /Chennai
Department: Fund Accounting
Vacancy Type: Permanent
The team is responsible to implement reconciliation and resolution services to one of our new clients. Post the implementation, the team would be responsible for daily/Monthly/Quarterly deliverables committed to the client. The team would be involved in communicating with the street entities, fetching the correct files for performing reconciliations and resolution of breaks. The team would also be involved in automation of street file fetching, setting up of reconciliation in the recon tool and automation of file loading and reconciliation. As the client is a multi-billion dollar investment company and has diversified the investments across financial products, the team should have knowledge of OTC and listed products and good client facing skills.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Knowledge of Loan Syndication or Loan
- Reviewing and processing of Settlement Doc of Loan
- Checking, processing Life cycle events such as Drawdown, Rollovers, RateSet, Paydown, and others
- Have a knowledge of Global loan system like WSO/MARKIT/CLEARPAR
- Handling client queries on Life cycle event and trades
- Graduate / Post Graduate or similar (Preferably Accounting, Finance and Banking)
- Should have 5 to 10 years of relevant Loan Syndication / Loan Operations experience
- Strong proficiency in MS Office applications including Excel, Word, and Outlook
- Excellent organization and time management skills with ability to prioritize work and function with minimal guidance
About Intertrust Group (A CSC Company):
Intertrust Group a CSC company is a global leader in providing tech-enabled corporate, fund solutions, business administration and compliance services to clients operating and investing in the international business environment. Together as a team we deliver high-quality, tailored fund, services to our clients, with a view to building long-term relationships.
We are 7,500+ employees around the world and excited to use our combined strength of people, processes, and technology in place to help our clients succeed. We are evenly split between Asia Pacific, Europe and Middle East, and the Americas, In India we are present in Mumbai, Bangalore & Chennai. We’ve doubled the size of our company and we’re well on the way to doubling our value again. It’s a great time to consider joining us as our organization grows in new and exciting ways.As a significantly larger company, we look forward to providing our people with even more opportunities to develop their careers, embrace innovation, and be internationally mobile. We’ll leverage this to provide even better service.
What we offer:
Working at Intertrust a CSC company means entering a dynamic, international and growth-oriented company. We provide you with outstanding opportunities for your professional and personal development through our local and global Intertrust Academies. Our International Mobility program enables talented employees to gain working experience abroad. We offer a competitive salary and benefits, commensurate with your qualifications and experience.
Apply Now !!
Interested? We’d love to hear from you! Please apply directly via our career page with your CV and optional Cover Letter. For more information about this position, please contact below:Apply for this role