United Arab Emirates
Ready to change how business gets done? So are we.
Full time, permanent contract
At Intertrust UAE we are looking for a Business Developer/Company Formation Specialist to join our team in Dubai. In this position you will play a key role in the growth and sales strategy of our business across the region.
Joining Intertrust UAE means working in an international and dynamic environment, with lots of opportunities for personal and business growth. You will be part of our team where innovation, integrity and a good team spirit are highly valued. This role reports into the Business Development Manager.
In the role you will be asked to fulfil multiple roles within a small-but-growing local office. We are a dynamic team seeking individuals willing to perform a diverse range of tasks and tackle challenges on a daily basis. On the business development side, you will be responsible for initiating and developing relationships with potential clients to understand their business needs and provide them a customized solution based on their requirements. On the client management side, you will work with clients throughout evaluation of the risk appetite, collection and review of their KYC documents to ensure a smooth and prompt onboarding acceptance process and finally managing the process of setting up their company in the UAE.
The ideal candidate for the position is extroverted by nature, loves interacting with people, and manages relationships with ease. He / she should be also able to grasp big-picture problems, with a focus on how to solve them and get things done.
Some of the things you’ll be doing:
- Recognizing opportunities in the market to generate new sales
- Populating and maintaining a pipeline of client leads
- Following up on sales leads and closing them
- Participating in the sales team’s ongoing efforts to ensure new work is aligned with our mission and strategy.
- Being the primary liaison with the new clients to ensure their needs are met and exceeded
- Use compliance tools to Conduct the client’s risk assessment
- Communicate with the client the required KYC to onboard the client
- Assess the KYC documents provided by the client and confirm all are in good standing
- Prepare internal application forms to onboard the client
- Maintain continuous communication with the new clients to inform them on the internal and external progresses
- Initiate and coordinate the incorporation process of a company in the UAE
What technical skills, experience, and qualifications do you need?
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in sales, with an emphasis on corporate services in the UAE
- Demonstrated track record of excellent client relationship management in corporate services
- Experience in the UAE legal framework and procedures to incorporate and maintain an entity in the UAE free zone and onshore jurisdictions
- Experience working to and exceeding targets
- Self-motivated, can work well both independently and in a team;
- Creative talents and the ability to solve tough problems;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
We are the premier global business, legal, and financial services company providing knowledge-based solutions to clients worldwide. Based in Wilmington, Delaware, USA, we have locations and capabilities in more than 140 jurisdictions in the Americas, Europe, Asia Pacific, and the Middle East, with more than 7,500 employees. We are the business behind business.®
Working with us means entering a dynamic, international, and growth-oriented company. Diverse teams give us a competitive advantage and drive innovation. We’re committed to attracting, developing, and retaining talented people who create an environment where everyone is valued and respected. CSC is an equal opportunity employer.
- CSC is a great place to work with smart and dedicated people. We’ve been voted a Top Workplace every year since 2006.
- We offer challenging work and career opportunities. Many positions are filled with internal moves and employee referrals.
- CSC offers excellent benefits. Employees are eligible for an annual success sharing bonus or commission plans based on role and individual performance.
Careers | CSC (cscglobal.com) Visit our careers site to learn more about CSC’s diversity and belonging program, as well as our commitment to our clients, communities, and each other.
Disclaimer: The information above describes the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this role. It is not intended to be a description of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications.
As CSC is actively hiring around the world, we may retain your CV in our database for other opportunities, unless you direct us otherwise.
There is limited sponsorship available for this position.
As used in this posting, CSC refers to all of our global business units. Please see cscglobal.com for a detailed description of our businesses, locations, services, and products.
WHY WORK WITH CSC?
At CSC®, we’re always looking ahead, finding ways to improve and anticipate the future needs of our customers. Curiosity fuels our innovation and productivity drives our results. This proactive mindset has helped us adapt and create solutions that have enabled businesses to run smoother and smarter for more than 120 years.
CSC is committed to attracting, developing, and retaining talented people whose personal values align with ours. We empower our employees to bring the right solutions to market to meet customer demand. That is why we are the premier provider of global solutions for more than 180,000 businesses.
- CSC is a great place to work with smart and dedicated people. We have been voted a Top Workplace every year since 2006 and are a 2022 National Top Workplace.
- We offer challenging work and career opportunities. Most positions are filled with internal moves and employee referrals.
- Employees are eligible for an annual success sharing bonus or commission plans based on role and individual performance.
- CSC offers excellent benefits, including medical, dental, life insurance, and flexible spending and health savings accounts. We also offer you a 401(k) with employer match and profit-sharing, paid time off, tuition reimbursement, and more.
- Our global standard for our work environments supports current and future technology initiatives through open design, sit-stand workstations, and digital interface points with wireless access throughout the campus. It’s an exciting time for us in terms of growth and expansion.