Private Equity Accounting
Location: Bangalore / Mumbai
Department: Fund Accounting
Vacancy Type: Permanent
Shift : Night Shift
Fund Accounting team is responsible to Coordinate in Fund setup – i.e. N Tier or GWI including setup of Classes, Special allocation groups, multiple legal entities, defining all the linkages and hierarchies across multiple Masters and Feeders, defining Catch-up and Carry terms and classes (after deciding that Carry should be calculated at what level). Performing system fund allocations in GWI moth on month and verifying the correctness of all attributes.
- Knowledge of private equity/ debt fund structures designs & hierarchies, Special purpose vehicles, standalone funds, master-feeder funds and the role of each entity in the fund structure.
- Knowledge on the role of Investors’ classes, GP class, carry class, Affiliated / Non-affiliated classes.
- Recording investor’s commitments and knowledge on accounting of initial/subsequent/late closings.
- Processing capital activities, i.e. subscription, redemption, transfers, switches. Preparing call and distribution notices, wire details and related schedules. Processing and understanding the role of Master-feeder capital transactions.
- Responsible for booking trading and non-trading transactions and finalizing books of accounts.
- Preparation of monthly/quarterly NAV workbooks and economic allocations, knowledge on PNL rebalancing and European & American waterfall methods.
- Computation of management fees in various periods, preferred returns and carried interest computations.
- Knowledge of various ratios viz. Internal rate of return, Time weighted return, Investment multiple.
- Handling Investor reporting, Fund level reporting and ILPA reporting (optional)
- Interacting with clients on various accounting/operational issues
- Knowledge of Operations and accounting of Bank debts, TRS, MBS, CLO instruments.
- Preferred CA/CPA/CFA, Masters in Finance & Accounting.
- 3-12yrs experience in Financial Services / Capital Markets Industry with min 2+yrs work experience in Private Equity Accounting & Reporting.
- Experience in working across country lines and operating in a global, multinational organization, ideally in a matrix structure.
- Demonstrable accomplishments relating to organizational change activities in a fast-paced environment.
- Willing to work in global shifts.
- Excellent verbal and written communication in English & Strong problem-solving skills.
About Intertrust Group (A CSC Company):
Intertrust Group a CSC company is a global leader in providing tech-enabled corporate, fund solutions, business administration and compliance services to clients operating and investing in the international business environment. Together as a team we deliver high-quality, tailored fund, services to our clients, with a view to building long-term relationships.
We are 7,500+ employees around the world and excited to use our combined strength of people, processes, and technology in place to help our clients succeed. We are evenly split between Asia Pacific, Europe and Middle East, and the Americas, In India we are present in Mumbai, Bangalore & Chennai. We’ve doubled the size of our company and we’re well on the way to doubling our value again. It’s a great time to consider joining us as our organization grows in new and exciting ways.As a significantly larger company, we look forward to providing our people with even more opportunities to develop their careers, embrace innovation, and be internationally mobile. We’ll leverage this to provide even better service.
What we offer:
Working at Intertrust a CSC company means entering a dynamic, international and growth-oriented company. We provide you with outstanding opportunities for your professional and personal development through our local and global Intertrust Academies. Our International Mobility program enables talented employees to gain working experience abroad. We offer a competitive salary and benefits, commensurate with your qualifications and experience.
Apply Now !!
Interested? We’d love to hear from you! Please apply directly via our career page with your CV and optional Cover Letter. For more information about this position, please contact below:
• Fahad Hussain A (firstname.lastname@example.org)