India | India
Location: Bangalore/ Chennai / Mumbai
The role of Talent Anchor is a vital part of our Global Learning & Development team focusing on facilitation and program management of a wide range of Talent and L&D programs across Business Units and Shared Services.
Excited to grow your career?
We value our talented employees, and whenever possible strive to help them grow professionally before recruiting new talent to our open positions. If you think the open position, you see is right for you, we encourage you to apply!
Our people make all the difference in our success.
This position is responsible for the delivery and program management of a range of learning and development programs to meet the needs of business. With your expertise in this space, you will work with colleagues from the HR Team, Business stakeholders in designing, facilitating and program managing a wide range of Induction, Orientation, Talent, and Development programs. You will report into the Business Unit / Shared Services Learning Leader.
- Manage BU specific learning initiatives for a certain region - Americas / EMEA / APAC
- Manage country specific, local law driven programs, compliance, statutory and regulatory learning requirements as required
- Facilitation and program management of learning initiatives as appropriate
- As the Talent Anchor, extend support in running other Talent initiatives (Colleague Engagement, D&B, Change Management etc,) for the region
- Work with cross functional teams in a manner consistent with the CSC culture
- Partner with HR business partners to gauge learning needs for the Business Unit / Shared Services, create and execute learning plans
- Develop / leverage tools, processes, data, analytics, and dashboards to report on, support and inform Learning and Development practices, programs, and offerings.
- Be the trusted advisor for all learning, development, and capability building
- Work closely with the Business Unit / Shared Services learning leader to deploy learning solutions
- Work on Cross functional projects / Global L&D programs/ Content curation / Instructional design / Vendor partner management as required
- Identify innovative methods to learn and develop talent that are highly engaging and captivating, while staying cost effective
- Proven experience in the learning and development or Talent or HR Business partnership space
- Passionate about helping people learn and grow
- Knowledge of effective learning and development methods
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills; sharp business acumen and ability to build winning partnerships with senior leaders, HR business partners, HR services, internal trainers, and external vendors
- Excellent English language skills
- Proficient in MS Office
- Experience in program management, attention to detail and the ability to handle multiple programs in a fast-paced environment is essential.
- Ability to effectively manage multiple projects/tasks, meet deadlines.
- A proactive approach to everyday tasks and team-oriented person.
- A desire to work with different cultures.
Companies choose CSC® because we offer expert business and legal solutions that create a competitive edge, helping them perform at their best. CSC is a global industry leader and a trusted partner to many of the world’s most successful organizations.
People choose to work at CSC because we’re encouraged and empowered to take initiative, build relationships, and make a difference for our customers, teams, and in our communities. Together we create positive change through innovative solutions, new technology, outstanding service delivery, a willingness to take action, and desire to be better off tomorrow than we are today.
Ready to make a world of difference?
We are, too.
At CSC, we make business possible all around the world. And our employees across the globe will tell you that our people make CSC a great place to work. We live by Our Values, Our Purpose, and Our Mission. It's a culture that comes from the top down, because our leadership not only talks the talk, but walks the walk. It's why we're able to achieve success year after year.
Interested? We’d love to hear from you! Please click “Apply for this role” to submit your CV and optional cover letter.Apply for this role