Human Resources Business Partner
Reporting to the HRBP Lead for Global Capital Markets (“GCM”), the HRBP will collaborate with the global HRBP team and GCM business leaders to provide consultative HR support. The HRBP will provide a proactive approach in order to support geographically dispersed teams throughout the world, while also being the primary HR contact in Ireland. This role requires the ability to seamlessly transition between strategic and tactical responsibilities, while embodying CSC’s core values.
- Serve as a trusted internal advisor to our global business in a high-touch, matrixed environment.
- Partner internally within the HR department to collaborate, advocate, evaluate, and deliver results.
- Ensure that the organization's values are reflected through thoughtful partnership and recommendations in order to maintain CSC’s strong culture.
- Apply a high degree of initiative and intuition, challenging the status quo, adding efficiency and effectiveness, incorporating best practice and driving change.
- Effectively address and navigate complex employee relations matters to ensure our policies and processes are in compliance with local legislation in order to mitigate risk and develop plans that support positive outcomes in line with our values.
- Collaborate with leaders to accelerate our talent pipeline by providing guidance, coaching, and facilitation of training to develop existing and next-generation leaders to unlock and unleash potential within the business.
- Facilitate talent assessments, gap-assessments, cohort and individualized development. Track and measure progress/movement along the way.
- Leverage organizational design and change management tools to drive initiatives in partnership with leaders and other HR team members.
- Guide leaders through workforce planning and organizational design; providing insight, facilitation, data, recommendations and meaningful outcomes (most notably through a large acquisition/integration this year).
- HR Business Partner experience, preferably global, or comparable influential and strategic partnership. Proven ability to coach and influence others at varying levels through complex, difficult and emotional issues.
- Experience making recommendations in order to effectively resolve issues by using judgement that is consistent with our values, standards, practices, policies, procedures, regulation and government law.
- Ability to organize and prioritize work, taking initiative and following through on commitments.
- Ability to analyze various types of data tied to business strategies, progress and outcomes, in order to make informed recommendations to drive business results.
- Experience working in a matrixed organization is preferred