Relationship Manager / Corporate Lawyer
(Senior) Legal Relationship Manager
As a (Senior) Legal Relationship Manager you will manage under supervision of the Director Client Services based in Zug.
We are the leading global business, legal and financial services company providing knowledge-based solutions to clients around the world. We have locations and capabilities in more than 140 jurisdictions in the Americas, Europe, Asia Pacific and the Middle East, with more than 7,500 employees. We are the company behind the company®.
Sitting at the heart of international business, our local, expert knowledge and innovative, proprietary technology combine to deliver a compelling proposition - all of which keeps our clients one step ahead. By being the best at what we do, we empower businesses of all sizes, wherever they are in the world, to navigate the complexity of ever-changing rules and regulations. We support them to grow and accelerate the possible. We partner with them to transform and unleash the potential of their operating model by driving the efficiency, technology and insight needed to achieve a competitive edge. We deliver the power they need to succeed.
That's why we focus on attracting, developing and retaining the best talent in our industry and our talent strategy is centred on strong teams.
The (Senior) Legal Relationship Manager works under supervision of the Director Client Services. The (Senior) Legal Relationship Manager is end responsible for the general financial, legal, fiscal and compliance aspects of all client companies in own portfolio, in order to make sure, that they are in good legal, fiscal and financial standing (monitoring status on amongst others the accounts, tax returns, AGM’s, AML, KYC documentation and receivables) and in line with legislation and clients’ expectations.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
(All the tasks below should be done following Intertrust’s internal procedures / internal policies).
- Maintains and grows excellent relations with existing clients, intermediaries and relevant colleagues across the board, resulting in longstanding and profitable relationships with clients and intermediaries and no client outflow.
- (Proactively) Communicates and coordinates with clients as well as all internal and external parties regarding broad range of issues within client portfolio.
- Identifies (cross) sell opportunities and retention risks, alerts to the Director Client Services, proposes and executes corrective & commercial action.
- Analyses competitors and relevant (service) developments and trends in markets and in fiscal, legal and financial areas, taking into account the commercial interests of Intertrust, so as to identify and initiate product/service improvement possibilities and signal and report commercial market opportunities.
- Contacts clients and advisors to acquire new/additional business;
- Attends internal and external networking events.
Administration & transactions
- Manages general legal and financial/fiscal aspects of the companies under management.
- Is responsible for the incorporation of companies and the good legal standing during the whole “lifecycle” of companies.
- Is responsible for the in-time delivery and quality of the services agreements, ancillary documents, annual accounts & tax returns of own client portfolio.
- Is responsible for the correct execution of financial transactions of client companies, such as capital increase, participations, distribution of dividends, granting or obtaining loan facility.
- Ensures proper handling of corporate and financial transactions of (new) clients, including incorporation, liquidation migration, closing etc.
- Ensures and maintains good standing of assigned Swiss client entities. This includes legal & corporate housekeeping tasks and coordination of client specific requests.
- Propagates & monitors proper use of compliance regulations, planning & system registration.
- Manages the periodic review of client files to ensure ongoing compliance.
- Oversees impact of revenue own portfolio on office results, alerts issues and changes with consequences for team and/or office budget realisation.
- Is responsible for the proper maintenance of (legal & financial) records of all actions taken, coordinate reporting of issues to Director Client Services.
- Is responsible for timely invoicing and collection of clients and/or client companies.
- Manages the time writing on own client portfolio on a timely basis to ensure appropriate chargeability and proper invoicing.
- Depending on seniority, there is the possibility to take on the role of administrative board member / managing officer for Swiss client mandates.
- Ensures and sees to optimal use of the available systems (Laserfiche, Viewpoint, Microsoft Office, Workday, SAP, SharePoint, etc.), in order to ensure efficiency.
Coaching & supervision
- Coaches and supervises the colleagues working on own portfolio in a day-to-day operational way.
- Is responsible for the planning and quality of the output undertaken within own portfolio.
- Analyse internal procedures and implementation of new standards in the areas of responsibility.
- Correct application and verification of the internal control system.
- Awareness of developments taking place within client structures and to identify possible commercial opportunities.
- Participate in incorporation-, restructuring-, and liquidation projects.
Required Knowledge, Skills & Expertise
- (Swiss) Legal Master’s degree
- Minimum 2-5 years legal & corporate housekeeping or relevant professional experience;
- Experienced with relationship management, professional client communication, networking;
- Up to date relevant local legal and market knowledge: market conditions, main actors and changing legislation;
- Knowledge of Intertrust procedures & policy, how they compare with competitors and their consequences for the clients;
- Understanding of 'other' specialisms (tax, compliance or accounting) and ability to explain the range of activities within client account;
- Understanding of impact of managed client portfolio on commercial & operational success.
About Intertrust Group, a CSC company.
We are the premier global business, legal, and financial services company providing knowledge-based solutions to clients worldwide. Based in Wilmington, Delaware, USA, we have locations and capabilities in more than 140 jurisdictions in the Americas, Europe, Asia Pacific, and the Middle East, with more than 7,500 employees. We are the business behind business.®
Working with us means entering a dynamic, international, and growth-oriented company. Diverse teams give us a competitive advantage and drive innovation. We’re committed to attracting, developing, and retaining talented people who create an environment where everyone is valued and respected. CSC is an equal opportunity employer.
Why work with us?
At Intertrust Group, a CSC Company, we’re always looking ahead, finding ways to improve and anticipate the future needs of our customers. Curiosity fuels our innovation and productivity drives our results. This proactive mindset has helped us adapt and create solutions that have enabled businesses to run smoother and smarter for more than 120 years.
CSC is committed to attracting, developing, and retaining talented people whose personal values align with ours. We empower our employees to bring the right solutions to market to meet customer demand. That is why we are the premier provider of global solutions for more than 180,000 businesses.
- CSC is a great place to work with smart and dedicated people. We have been voted a Top Workplace every year since 2006 and are a 2022 National Top Workplace.
- We offer challenging work and career opportunities. Most positions are filled with internal moves and employee referrals.
- Employees are eligible for an annual success sharing bonus or commission plans based on role and individual performance.
- Our global standard for our work environments supports current and future technology initiatives through open design, sit-stand workstations, and digital interface points with wireless access throughout the campus. It’s an exciting time for us in terms of growth and expansion.
For more information about this role, please contact Naomi Thomas - email@example.comApply for this role