Assistant Manager, Company Secretarial
To support the growth in the team, we are seeking a highly motivated individual to provide company secretarial services to a portfolio of New Zealand and International clients and work closely with the Country Director of New Zealand and team on daily activities for all company secretarial related matters.
- All rounded company secretarial support including preparation of minutes, resolutions and attending client meetings; updating and maintaining statutory records, including Companies Office lodgments; incorporation and deregistration of Companies; Companies Office Annual Returns; assist with client queries in relation to company secretarial related matters
- Brief and support the board of directors on various corporate governance issues and constitution matters, including implementing sound governance practices.
- Responsible for on-boarding new clients including collection and review of KYC documentation to ensure compliance with Intertrust Group’s KYC policies, controls, and procedures
- Be responsive and approachable when working closely with clients and team
- To establish and maintain good relationship with clients through regular communication
- Ensure client records and internal client management systems are updated in a timely manner
- Accurately record all time spent dealing with client matters to ensure clients are correctly invoiced
- Review invoices prepared by Finance, send to clients, and follow up on overdue invoices
- Degree or diploma holder in business administration/corporate law or a related discipline.
- Holds or studying towards a Chartered membership with the Governance New Zealand or The Chartered Governance Institute abroad. (i.e., Chartered Secretary).
- Excellent knowledge of the Companies Act 1993, Companies Office and filing obligations
- Understanding of the Anti-Money Laundering and Countering Financing of Terrorism Act 2009 (AML/CFT Act)
- Minimum 3-5 years practical experience in a similar role
- Able to deal with tasks independently and use own initiative
- Must be committed and driven to achieving excellence for clients
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and execute tasks within a specific timeframe
- Pro-active and forward thinking
- Highly organised, able to prioritise and can manage multiple tasks
About us – why work with us
We are the premier global business, legal, and financial services company providing knowledge-based solutions to clients worldwide. We have locations and capabilities in more than 140 jurisdictions in the Americas, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and the Middle East, with more than 7,500 employees. We are the business behind business®.
Working with us means entering a dynamic, international, and growth-oriented company. Diverse teams give us a competitive advantage and drive innovation. We’re committed to attracting, developing, and retaining talented people who create an environment where everyone is valued and respected. Intertrust Group, a CSC company, is an equal opportunity employer.
Intertrust Group is a great place to work with smart and dedicated people. We offer challenging work and career opportunities. Many positions are filled with internal moves and employee referrals.
Careers |Intertrust Group, a CSC company (intertrustgroup.com) Visit our careers site to learn more about our commitment to our clients, communities, and each other.
What we offer you
Working at Intertrust means entering a dynamic, international and growth-oriented company. We provide you with outstanding opportunities for your professional and personal development through our local and global Intertrust Academies. Our International Mobility program enables talented employees to gain working experience abroad. We offer a competitive salary and benefits, commensurate with your qualifications and experience.
Interested? We’d love to hear from you! Please apply directly via our career page with your CV and optional Cover Letter. For more information about this position, please contact Cathy Chan via firstname.lastname@example.org.Apply for this role