Recruitment Marketing Manager
India | India
Recruitment Marketing Manager,
Global and APAC and EMEA Regional Support Strategy & Brand Marketing
Location(s): India (Bangalore, Mumbai, Chennai, or Gurugram)
Hybrid role: 2-3 days in office and rest remote
Hours: Candidate needs to flex hours to overlap a portion of the day with U.S. Marketing Team.
If you have a creative mindset, global experience, and a passion for employer branding, this role could be a great match for you.
The role supports our ongoing employer brand and recruitment marketing initiatives as we grow our global brand. It requires collaboration with functional experts, management teams, and HR teams to design the content strategy with the objective of increasing brand reach and to help position CSC as an employer of choice, with the aim of attracting and engaging the best talent.
To succeed in this role, you’ll need to be strategic, thoughtful, hands-on, and self-driven. The ideal candidate should have a dynamic vision, an eye for detail, a love of creating content, and creating a quality candidate journey. You’ll work both individually and as part of a larger team. This role sits within the recruitment marketing team in CSC’s Strategy and Brand Marketing group and is focused on support for our APAC (with large India focus) and EMEA regions.
Some of the things you’ll be doing:
- Develop social media strategy with respect to employer branding/recruitment marketing
- Manage the production and flow of content through digital channels, ensuring quality
- and consistency in messaging to maximize impact
- Create exciting original content as well as utilize CSC’s existing content, infusing the human element into all communications to demonstrate authenticity with employer branding
- Build experiences and related messaging and materials that elevate CSC’s employer brand, developing creative ways to draw prospective employees to the company's website and identifying new recruitment opportunities through social media
- Drive campaigns and content plans in tandem with recruitment efforts
- Drive ambassador network internally
- Maintain the company's employer pages on social media tools like Glassdoor, Indeed, Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube, Twitter, and other job portals.
- Oversee LinkedIn content presence and collaborate with the social team on campaigns and elevate initiatives.
- Analyze data, report on performance, and adjust plans as needed, devising creative solutions to achieve desired outcomes.
- Measure success and report industry and business impact of key programs.
- Keep abreast of new social media sites, web technologies, and digital marketing
- trends; implement these new technologies in developing campaigns
- Advocate for the CSC brand, assisting others with brand consistency, and ensuring core messaging is aligned
Technical skills, experience, and qualifications:
- Any graduate/post- graduate with six to eight years of relevant work experience in recruitment marketing/employer branding with content writing and communication
- Experience working with a global team and executing projects across different geographical regions, especially within APAC and India, is highly preferred. Experience recruiting globally is a plus.
- Strong communications skills, both verbal and written (English), with the ability to present concepts and results to all levels of the business
- A knack for editing and proofreading with good vocabulary skills and a writing style that is fresh, consistent, and client friendly
- Experience of working on LinkedIn or similar social recruiting/attraction channels with good understanding of employer branding
- Proven track record in executing successful recruitment marketing/employer branding initiatives
- Strong consulting and interpersonal skills to work with senior stakeholders and ability to drive global programs through complex organization
- Ability to utilize metrics to demonstrate success in building and strengthening a company’s employer branding proposition.
- Excellent project management, organization, and time-management skills with attention to detail who can adapt to changes in scope
- Creative thinker who can create initial content and ideas and bring them to our in-house Creative Team to execute
Why join us
At CSC, compensation is dependent on a number of factors including job location and the knowledge and experience. A reasonable estimate of the current range is $20,000 to $30,000 USD.
CSC is committed to creating a diverse and growth-oriented environment where everyone is valued and respected. CSC offers challenging career opportunities and excellent benefits. To learn more visit cscglobal.com/service/careers/.
- CSC is a great place to work with smart and dedicated people. We’ve been voted a Top Workplace every year since 2006 and are a National Top Workplace for the second consecutive year and Best Place to Work in India.
- We offer challenging work and career opportunities. Many positions are filled with internal moves and employee referrals.
- We offer flexible schedules and remote options for available positions.
- We strive to boost the power of our diversity by ensuring that all our employees feel a sense of belonging. Our Strategic Equality Alliance fosters a culture of inclusion regardless of race, ethnicity, religion, gender identity, or sexual orientation, and provides networking, learning, and development opportunities through our employee resource groups.
- CSC Gives Back, our philanthropic program, is committed to making the communities in which we live and work better off tomorrow than they are today.
CSC is a global business, legal, and financial services company based in Wilmington, Delaware, USA, providing knowledge-based solutions to clients worldwide. We have offices and capabilities in more than 140 jurisdictions in the Americas, Europe, Asia Pacific, and the Middle East and more than 7,500 employees. We are the business behind business.®